Announcing the NEW MedicareMadeClear.comPosted by Medicare Made Clear
We are happy to introduce you to the new MedicareMadeClear.com. You will find the site newly organized for quick and easy access to Medicare information. Extra features include personalized information and practical tools to help you learn about Medicare and make informed decisions.
Here’s a preview of how the new MedicareMadeClear.com can serve you better than ever.
Get Personalized Medicare Information
MedicareMadeClear.com can serve up information specific to you, whether you are new to Medicare or thinking of changing your coverage. The home page allows you to select a situation similar to yours. It then refreshes to display your customized content. Selections include:
- New to Medicare: Turning 65
- New to Medicare: Retiring or Losing Employer Coverage
- New to Medicare: Qualifying Disability
- Already Enrolled: Changing Coverage
MedicareMadeClear.com does not store any personal user information. When you visit the site again, you can reselect your situation.
Find What You’re Looking For—Fast
The site organization takes you from learning the basics of Medicare through a step-by-step guide to choosing a plan and enrolling. The site’s main topics make it easy to go right to what you’re interested in learning about. Topics include:
- Learn About Medicare: Explains all the As, Bs, Cs and Ds in plain language
- Prepare to Enroll or Switch: Provides tools and information to help you assess your needs and choose a plan
- How to Enroll or Switch: Walks you through the enrollment process and explains different ways that you can enroll
- Discover More Resources: Offers a storehouse of videos, educational guides, tools and other resources to help support your learning and decision-making
Each page within a topic covers a specific subtopic, and every page begins with an overview of its key information. You can scan it and move on, or scroll down the page for more detail. This allows you to focus your time and attention where you feel you can get the most benefit.
Get Help from Practical, Hands-On Tools
You want to make Medicare choices that meet your needs. That’s what MedicareMadeClear.com wants for you, too. The site is as practical as it is purposeful. You will see new tools, more videos, educational material you can print and keep, and more. Here’s just a sample of what you’ll find the next time you visit:
- Enrollment date calculator to get your personal enrollment periods
- Downloadable worksheets to help you define your needs and choose the right coverage for you
- Quick quizzes that can check your understanding and verify or correct it as needed
- Videos, downloadable guides and other resources to help you get the information you need
Don’t just believe everything you’ve read here. Go to MedicareMadeClear.com and see for yourself. Look for Medicare information you can really use.
For more information, contact the Medicare helpline 24 hours a day, seven days a week at 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227), TTY 1-877-486-2048. If you have questions about Medicare Made Clear, call 1-877-619-5582, TTY 711, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. local time, seven days a week.
MedicareMadeClear.com: Comprehensive Medicare education site for current and future beneficiaries, their families and their caregivers
Medicare.gov: The official U.S. government site for Medicare
Y0066_120813_102010 CMS Accepted