Welcome to National Medicare Education WeekPosted by Medicare Made Clear
National Medicare Education Week is Sept. 15 – 21. It is one week each year that’s devoted to helping you understand Medicare. It’s good timing, too, because Medicare Open Enrollment is Oct. 15 – Dec. 7. This is when you may change your Medicare coverage choices for the upcoming year. So now is the time to make sure you choo
se coverage based on your needs.
In honor of National Medicare Education Week, UnitedHealthcare hosts informational events around the country. Events feature presentations about how Medicare works and opportunities to get answers to your questions.
This year, events are scheduled in the following states and cities:
- California: Culver City, Montebello, San Diego
- Colorado: Denver
- Connecticut: Norwalk, West Hartford
- Florida: Wildwood
- Georgia: Riverdale
- Illinois: Chicago
- Massachusetts: Attleboro, Fall River, New Bedford, Swansea
- North Carolina: Charlotte, Huntersville, Raleigh
- New Hampshire: Derry, Manchester, Nashua
- Nevada: Henderson, Las Vegas
- Ohio: Cleveland
- Texas: Arlington, Houston, Irving
- Utah: Lehi, South Jordan
- Washington: Federal Way, Mountlake Terrace
- Wisconsin: Green Bay, Kimberly, Milwaukee
Get specific dates and times, and RSVP for an event near you. There is no cost to attend. Registration is encouraged since space may be limited.
For more information, explore MedicareMadeClear.com or contact the Medicare helpline 24 hours a day, seven days a week at 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227), TTY 1-877-486-2048.